Patagonia's agile, easy-care Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover has the warmth of your favorite sweatshirt with the soft, yet technical, benefits of a lively double-faced fleece to trap body heat, hold off breezes and resist abrasion. Velvety smooth, but decidedly durable, it wicks moisture, dries fast and fends off chills. Made to exceptionally high standards from lightweight double-faced 100% recycled polyester fleece, it has Y-Joint sleeves for mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with a four-snap nylon placket to protect the neck and vent heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure to hold your small essentials. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made with midweight Synchilla® 100% recycled polyester fleece that’s velvety smooth, wicks moisture, dries quickly and warms up any chilly day
- The classic, pullover Snap-T Styling includes a four-snap nylon front placket for easy venting, a stand-up collar for soft warmth on your neck and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- The left-chest patch pocket holds the day’s essentials: it has a flap with a snap closure for security
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim to seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn