01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Covers: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Blu Raspberry,” “Banana Split,” and “Tangy Orange,” stamped with matching Crown Roll Leaf, Inc. series BW88 metallic foilson a Barry clamshell foil-stamper by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
03. Innards: French Pop-Tone 70#T “Blu Raspberry,” “Banana Split,” and “Tangy Orange” perforated on press with the CITO RSP In-Line Finishing System.
04. Printed and perforated on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40"6-color press.
05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
07. Body pages intentionally left blank, a COLORS first. 48 Pages.
08. Memo book dimensions are 3–1/2"× 5–1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
09. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
11. UPC 858493003370