Field Notes 3-Pack Black Ice Paper
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: Sappi McCoy 100#C Silk with a brute force, 1-color application of “DDC Orange” soy-based Saphira ink with soft-touch varnish.
03. Cover stamped with Crown “Black Ice” foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
04. Cover text embossed by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
05. Innards: Finch Paper Fine Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 2-color application of “DDC Orange” and “Frost Gray” soy-based Saphira inks.
06. Printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
07. Bound by Specialty Finishing Group, Elk Grove Village, Ill., with the Wohlenberg Quickbinder PUR system with Henkel TechnoMelt PUR 3365 glue and Henkel TechnoMelt GA 007A hinge-side glue.
08. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
09. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). 48 Pages.
10. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
11. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
12. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
13. UPC 858493003479