ONE AND ONLY.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star celebrates its original fabrication with a textured, hairy suede construction. An OrthoLite sockliner, PU Strobel Board, and a durable rubber outsole come together with a vintage license plate and laces to bring past and present together.
Features And Benefits
- Low-top shoe with hairy suede upper inspired by the archives
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
- PU Strobel Board for stability
- Rubber outsole for improved traction
- Vintage laces and vintage license plate inspired by the archives